What happened: On Sunday night, a 19 year old boy died in Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Karachi) after having a cold coffee from a juice center. There is still not an autopsy report, but rescue officials say it could be a case of poisoning.
Details: The 19 year old was with his wife when they both bought cold coffee but they threw it out after having a few sips because the coffees tasted strange. Shortly after, the boy was taken to a near-by health facility where he passed away.
Click here to see more from Propergaanda.