fbpx

Type to search

Fire erupts in the media building of Bilawal House

Fire erupts in the media building of Bilawal House

Share

What happened: A fire broke out in the PPP media cell at Bilawal House Karachi on Friday. An accident that began in the garbage near the media cell soon engulfed several offices. Although not official determined it is assumed that the fire was a result of a short circuit. The fire brigade was immediately called to control the fire and the staff was safely evacuated.

Click here for more from ProperGaanda.

Facebook Comments
Tags::

You Might also Like