The Pakistani entertainment and sports industry is rife with excitement today. Cake, a Pakistani comedy drama film has been submitted for consideration in the Oscars and Pakistan will face off against India in the Asia Cup 2018 at 4:30 PM in Sharjah.
Click here to watch the match online.
Not to mention IHC’s ruling in favour of the Sharif’s, has effectively suspended sentences handed out by the accountability court in the Avenfield case. And we know what our ex-premier will be ordering as soon as he’s out of the big house: a big plate of Nihari.
Team PG tried out Eat Mubarak, a recently launched online delivery service and here is our review:
1. No-nonsense and streamlined user experience
2. Promo codes and deals make ordering food all the better
3. Wide selection of cuisine ranging from Arabic and Lebanese to Shawarmas and BBQ
1. If it was active in cities other than Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi
2. Round the clock promo codes to sweeten the deal even more
3. A membership model for regular customers
Our review might seem a bit biased (because sponsorship yaar), so go ahead and download the app and give it a try! Don’t forget to use the promo code and share your feedback with us.
Follow @propergaanda for more updates