As a result, the government needs to figure some way out to help out this part of the population. Our current government has been trying to solve this problem with their ambitious Youth Support Programme. Here’s everything you need to know about the new program;
2. Under Wazir-i-Azam Kamyab Naujawan Programme, a number of schemes will be introduced to provide job opportunity, education and professional skills to the youth.
3. Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Youth Affairs Usman Dar was lead on the program.
4. He said that under a strategic youth development roadmap, a national youth development framework had been devised.
5. A National Youth Council has also been formed in the country.
6. PM’s Youth Plus Portal had been established to get feedback and suggestions from the youth for development and progress of the country.
7. “Under the programme, several schemes are being launched for the youth, including youth economic development economic scheme, PM’s green youth movement, PM startup Pakistan, internship programme, Hunarmand programme and Kamyab Naujawan employment exchange programme,” Usman Dar said.
8. The Youth database would be established in the light of information and surveys by educational institutions and universities for the establishment of Prime Minister’s Employment Exchange Platform. The platform will be linked with all government departments so that young people could be employed on vacant posts.
9. Under the PM’s startup programme, soft loans will be given to the youth for establishing small businesses.